(Little Explorers is suitable for kids with ages 2-5)
Assalamu alaykum dear Muslim parent and reader.
At a glance: Studying Seerah (journey, story or biography) of our prophets is the number one way to increase our love for them.
In fact, there are no other ways as effective and as powerful to enhance your child’s love, deep affection or compassion for the Prophets than studying about their lives and stories.
Moreover, the Seerah also helps kids understand the Qur’an.
The Qur’an is a very profound book – it cannot be understood or appreciated without context.
Meet The Little Explorers: An Interactive Way of Enlightening Your Kids With Stories of The Prophets
The Prophets from Little Explorers is an educational series hosted by Uncle Jawad and Sheikh Daood whereby each episode introduces a prophet and their story – connecting with real-life examples children face day to day in their lives.
The program is committed to giving your kids more clarity and perception that will inspire them to do good and refrain from bad.
Also, the storytelling method not only encourages cognitive and emotional development in a child but also widens their imagination to visualize the story as it unfolds. The touch of humor from Uncle Jawad and Sheikh Daood, along with the puppets in the show – contributes a child-friendly atmosphere, making each episode more interesting to listen.
- The show encourages cognitive and emotional development in a child
- Widens your child’s imagination to visualize the stories as they unfold
- Comes with a child-friendly atmosphere, making each episode easy to grasp, listen or learn
- Committed to giving your kids more clarity and perception that will inspire them to do good and refrain from bad
- The storytellers Uncle Jawad and Sheikh Daood tell stories in a fun memorable way
- Each episode introduces a Prophet and their inspiring, uplifting back-story
- Each story connects with real-life examples children face day to day in their lives
The show has two main storytellers named Uncle Jawad and Sheikh Daood Butt – let’s look at each one of them in more detail.
Uncle Jawad: The Humorist
A sense of humor plays an important role in developing a child’s self-esteem, learning to problem solve, and honing social skills.
It’s one of the most desirable personality traits, and luckily, Uncle Jawad helps foster it by telling stories with an infectious sense of fun and humor.
Additionally, not only does Uncle Jawwad sparks humor and joy to your child – he’s also knowledgeably acquainted with the stories of the Prophets.
Sheikh Daood Butt:
No doubt passion, kindness and deep knowledge in a particular subject are qualities we expect to find in a teacher or educator.
In this show, Sheikh Daood is exactly that – passionate about the stories of the Prophets, kind and very knowledgeable.
Recommendations + Tips for making the best out of the Little Explorers:
The Prophets from Little explorers is an outstanding show with the highest of quality.
Each episode comes with priceless lessons and useful tips that are helpful and beneficial to the development of your child in life and hereafter.
Here’s how you can make the best out of The Prophets from Little Explorers:
- Monitor your child’s television, video game, Internet use, and encourage them to watch one episode each day
- Watch the program with your child so you can help him/her understand what he/shes’ seeing and hearing
- Ask your child specific questions about the lessons in the stories – what knowledge or skills did they gain
- Explain to your child why you want to enforce certain rules mentioned in the stories and encourage them to point out and practice acceptable manners at all times
- Kids learn everything by imitating adults, so, instead of just telling your child to watch the videos alone, set an example for them to follow by watching the show together
Blog readers qualify for a 50% discount on their first month.
Invest in your child’s future today by signing up for a 7-day free trial so you can get instant access to all videos from Little Explorers.
Are you ready for some fun-learning for your child?
Join Little Explorers now!
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.