(Madrasah TV is suitable for kids with ages 4-12)
Assalamu alaykum dear Muslim parent and reader:
Clearly, Islam attaches a great importance to knowledge and education. And no doubt, providing a child with formal Islamic education is as important as providing any other form of education.
Similarly, to seek knowledge is a sacred duty; it is obligatory on every Muslim.
For the best for our children and for them to grow to become true believers or faithful Muslims, we must provide them with the best Islamic education from a very young age.
Madrasah TV: An Inspiring Educational Series Designed To Help Your Kids Easily Recite The Qur’an
Whether you can’t get access to a good Madrasah nearby, or the timings are too awkward… don’t despair, Eman Channel is here – right to your home, for your convenience!
But that’s not all:
Madrasah TV uses the traditional Madrasah system as a foundation, the lessons will be taught in a refreshing and easy to understand manner – suited to the modern world.
So, not only will it encourage your kids to recite the Qur’an, it will also help them join and pronounce the letters in a fun exciting way.
- The show uses a traditional Madrasah system as a foundation
- The lessons are taught in the best possible way to help your kids understand or recite the Qur’an
- The show is committed to helping your kids learn how to join and pronounce each Arabic Alphabet in a more fun, joyful way
- Each episode is designed to easily widen your child’s imagination and improve their creativity
- Each episode comes with powerful, solid lessons, averaging around 18 minutes – helping your kids recite the Qur’an, learn important Ayahs or review Arabic Alphabets
- The program is not only devoted to helping your kids recognize, join or pronounce the Arabic letters, it will also help them understand the rules related to each letter
- Sheikh Naef (The host) encourages your kids to repeat after him whenever he’s revising the Qur’an or Arabic letters
Madrasah TV has one main recognizable character named Naef Sheikh.
Let’s look at him in more detail…
Naef Sheikh: The Program Host & Instructor
There’s no doubt Naef Sheikh possesses a great deal of knowledge, personality and forbearance. He instructs and conveys every lesson or message in a wonderful way.
On top of that: Naef has a calm presence and breathtaking storytelling skills.
Seriously, admit it…
…in order for a child to listen, focus or concentrate – the lessons need to be presented in a captivating or entertaining manner.
And guess what? That is exactly what brother Naef does.
Recommendations + Tips for making the best out of the Madrasah Tv
- Monitor your child’s television, video game, Internet use, and encourage them to watch one episode each day
- Help your child put Sheikh Naef’s wisdom and lessons into context
- Point out similarities between everyday events and lessons in the show
- Ask your child specific questions about each episode – what knowledge or skills did they gain
- Point out the new Arabic letters learned with enthusiasm and excitement
- Kids learn everything by imitating adults, so, instead of just telling your child to watch the videos alone, set an example for them to follow by watching the show together
Blog readers qualify for a 50% discount on their first month.
Invest in your child’s future today by signing up for a 7-day free trial so you can get instant access to all videos from Madrasah TV.
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.