(Omar & Hana is suitable for kids with ages 2-6)
Assalamu alaykum dear Muslim parent!
Imagine what it would be like if there was a way to help your child learn good, Islamic characteristics and moral values through songs?
Meet Omar & Hana: A Powerful Educational Series For Learning Upright Virtuous Morals And Values
In today’s fast-paced world…
…our children are expected to learn and master certain skills in order to excel.
In our bid to give them the best things in life, we need to do what we can to give them the foundation to these skills.
Now, this is what Omar & Hana show is all about…
From spreading peace and mercy with greetings to learning a little history lesson about the virtues of salah to the rewards of patience and gratitude.
- The show comes with a child-friendly atmosphere, making each episode easy to grasp, watch or learn
- Each episode of Omar & Hana comes with a written lesson in the end summarizing what your child learnt in that particular episode
- With each lesson, comes a beautiful song along with it – this makes the lessons fun, joyful and memorable
- The songs in each episode will widen your child’s creativity while learning basic Islamic values and morals at the same time
- Each episode is short and easily understandable. Also, the pace is relentlessly fast, making it fascinating and gripping throughout
The show has several characters…
…let’s look at some of the main ones in more detail.
Omar & Hana:
Omar and Hana are two wonderful kids raised with excellent ethical values and morals.
In order for your children to act morally, they need to know the good, care about the good and practice the good.
As a parent?
Your responsibity is teaching these values to your children…
There’s no doubt parents have been given the noble duty of guiding the future generation. It is their task to ensure that their children get a sound religious education.
Meet Omar and Hana’s parents:
They not only provide unparalleled tender, love and care to their children…
…they also inspire them to learn, practice, understand basic Islamic values and morals from a young age.
Faris & Sarah:
Friendships play a pivotal role in the development of your child. They help a child grow.
They help her develop the self-confidence and social skills she will need as an adult.
In this show, that’s Faris and Sarah for you…
From companionship to physical and ego-support to simply handy playmates.
Madrasah education is very common among muslim communities. No doubt, the flame of Iman (faith) is first kindled in the madrasah.
It teaches our young children moral righteous values.
Meet Ustaz Mussa:
A knowledgeable, yet incredible ustaz for Omar, Hana and their friends. He tells them stories, he reads them the Quraan, he sings them songs but most of all?
He teaches them Islam.
Recommendations + Tips for making the best out of Omar & Hana:
- Limit your child’s “screen time” – television, computers, video games, and encourage them to watch one episode each day
- Ask your child specific questions about each episode – did they learn anything?
- Talk to your child about the lessons found in the show
- Set aside specific times to watch the show – an hour before bedtime can be a great time
- Become a good example by watching the show together with your child
- Share your own beliefs, values, and lessons
Now, blog readers qualify for a 50% discount for their first month.
What are you waiting for?
Invest in your child’s future today by signing up for a 7-day free trial and get instant access to all videos from Omar & Hana.