(Salman & Aisha is suitable for kids with ages 2-12)
Assalamu alaykum dear Muslim parent and reader.
No doubt, children are one of the greatest blessings in one’s life. Every single being, every single child, is a reward and blessing.
In fact, your greatest contribution to the world may not be something you do but someone you raise.
However, great blessings come with great responsibilities.
You have to constantly ensure your kids mind their manners, habits or behaviors.
Meet Salman & Aisha Adventures: A Show That Inspires Your Kids To Develop Good Manners And Habits
Salman And Aisha Adventures is an exciting soul-stirring animation series encouraging kids to develop good manners and habits from an early age.
Each episode will motivate your child to be a better Muslim and positively influence their personality to lead a happy, fulfilling – Islamic life.
But that’s not all:
Each episode highlights the valuable lesson that your child needs to learn and practice – this makes it absolutely easy for children to grasp and remember.
Salman & Aisha Adventures has two main characters named Salman and Aisha. I know that’s pretty obvious, but let’s look at each one of them in detail.
Salman is a polite, well-raised child.
Often showing a behavior that is respectful and considerate of other people.
Etiquette guru Emily Post once said:
“Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use.”
This is exactly what Salman’s character is all about: Respect, manners and a sensitive awareness of others.
Make no mistake about it, Salman wasn’t born like that – frequently, he gets valuable lessons and hadiths from the show’s host…
(This woman literally runs the show, very knowledgeable and friendly – your child will learn a lot from her!)
…and his mother:
Salman & Aisha’s mama
Similar to Salman, Aisha’s life and adventures are highly influenced by the teachings and lessons from the show host and mother.
Recommendations + Tips for making the best out of Salman & Aisha Adventures:
- Monitor your child’s television, video game, Internet use, and encourage them to watch one or two episodes each day
- Be a good example and watch the show together with your kid and talk about them afterward
- Share your own beliefs, values, and lessons
- Find out how to talk to your child about the lessons in the show
- Have them tell you a “story” that relates to the events of the show
- Help your child put the show’s wisdom and lessons into context
- Explain to your kid why you want to enforce certain rules and encourage them to point out and practice acceptable manners in the show at all times
- Point out similarities between everyday events and lessons in the show
Blog readers qualify for a 50% discount on their first month. What are you waiting for?
Invest in your child’s future today by signing up for a 7-day free trial so you can get instant access to all episodes from Salman And Aisha.
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.