(Talkies is suitable for kids with ages 4-12)
Assalamu alaykum dear Muslim parent!
Think about this for a moment:
Wouldn’t it be great if you were taught about the essence of islam, stories of the prophets (using some excerpts from the Quraan) Or why – the Quraan is known as a miracle sent by Allah (SWT) at a young age?
Yeah, I thought so…
Meet Talkies: An Exciting Educational Series On Humans, Creations, Books, Prophets And More
Talkies is an inspiring educational series promoting a better understanding of Islam while clearing common misconceptions through clear, correct teaching of Islam.
What’s more, the program is committed to helping your child learn basic Islamic values, morals, while having fun at the same time.
- Each episode is designed to easily widen your child’s imagination and improve their creativity
- The stories and lessons shared will encourage your child’s cognitive and emotional development
- The show is committed to giving your kids more clarity and perception that will inspire them to do good and refrain from bad
- The show also comes with a child-friendly atmosphere, making each episode easy to grasp, listen or learn
- Inspires your child’s thinking and exploration of the different stories of the prophets and the Quraan
The show has two main talkies named Kitz and Fin – Where Kitz has a gentle way of explaining things and Fin has more of a cheerful, vibrant personality.
Now, before we go any further…
…let’s look at each one of them in more detail.
Kitz: The Confident Magsman
Kitz is a hilarious, cool-headed and vastly knowledgable guy.
Even better: he has some humorous witty eyes, goofy face, and a sparkling voice which makes him a memorable character.
Moreover, muslims believe that the creation of everything in the universe was brought into being by God’s sheer command.
“Be, and it is.”
And that the purpose of existence is to worship or to know God.
Now, believe it or not:
Kitz will help your child learn about the essence of Islam, to understanding about the creator of the universe, and all the way to why humankind is far more superior than all other creatures on the earth.
As if that’s not enough, Kitz (and Fin) will help your child learn about some stories of the Prophets using some excerpts from the Quran.
Fin is full of energy, color and life.
Often trying to interrupt Kitz which adds a touch of humor – creating an ideal atmosphere for your child to get more engaged in the conversation.
Recommendations + Tips for making the best out of Talkies:
- Limit your child’s “screen time” – television, computers, video games, and encourage them to watch one episode each day
- Encourage your kid to actively engage in the teachings provided by Kitz and Fin by asking specific questions about each episode
- Explain to your child why you want to enforce certain rules mentioned in the stories
- Constantly translate and interpret the show lessons to your child so you can encourage a conversation around that experience
- Watch the show with your child so you can help him understand what he’s watching
Now, blog readers qualify for a 50% discount for their first month.
What are you waiting for?
Invest in your child’s future today by signing up for a 7-day free trial and get instant access to all videos from Talkies.
Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.